X32 RACK: Mute Group Screen
The mute group screen allows for quick assignment and control of the console’s 6 mute groups, and offers two separate functions:
1. It mutes the active screen during the process of assigning channels to mute groups. This ensures that no channels are accidentally muted during the assignment process during a live performance.
2. It offers an additional interface for muting/unmuting the mute groups in addition to the dedicated mute group buttons at the bottom of the console.
When activated, the mute screen only covers the bottom portion of the main display, allowing the middle portion to continue displaying its usual screen content.
Note - Channels must be assigned to a Mute Group via iPad or PC.
To use the mute groups screen to mute/unmute the groups, perform the following steps:
1. Tap any of the six encoders to mute the corresponding group, and thus mute all channels that are assigned to that mute group.
2. Tap the encoder of a currently muted group to “un-mute” the mute group.
3. When finished working with mute groups, tap the Mute Group screen button to exit the mute groups screen. The entire screen will again display its full set of controls for whatever page it was previously on.