Rear Panel Connections
47. Monitor / Control Room Outputs – Connect a pair of studio monitors using XLR or 1/4" cables.
48. Outputs 1-16 – Send audio to external equipment using XLR cables. Outputs 15 and 16, by default, carry the main stereo bus signals.
49. Power Switch – Turn the power on and off with this switch.
50. X-USB card – Transmit up to 32 channels of audio to and from a computer via USB 2.0.
51. Remote Control – Connect to a PC for remote control via USB or Ethernet cable.
52. MIDI In/Out – Send and receive MIDI commands via 5-pin DIN cables.
53. AES/EBU Out – Send digital audio via 3-pin AES/EBU XLR cable.
54. Ultranet – Connect to a BEHRINGER P-16 personal monitoring system via Ethernet cable.
55. AES50 A/B – Transmit up to 96 channels in and out via shielded CAT-5e cables.
56. Inputs 1-32 – Connect audio sources via XLR cables.
57. AUX IN/OUT – Connect to and from external equipment via 1/4" or RCA cables.