Display and Monitoring
15. Push Encoders – These 6 controls adjust the parameters presented at the bottom of the Main Display. The editable function will show a circular icon in the display when continuous control is available. The function will show a broad rectangular icon to indicate that a switch or toggle can be accessed by pushing the encoder.
16. Layer Buttons – Some screens in the Main Display have more than 6 editable parameters which can be accessed by pressing the Layer Up or Down buttons.
17. Page Select Buttons – Use these to scroll through the available screens or to confirm/decline certain actions.
18. Main/Solo Meters – The main stereo output level is displayed here along with the solo level of all channels whose Solo button is active.
19. Category Select Buttons – Press one of these buttons to jump directly to the subject you wish to edit or configure.
20. Monitor Level – Adjust the level of the Monitor outputs with this knob.
21. Phones Level – Adjust the volume of the headphone outputs, located inside the left and right side caps.
22. Monitor Mono – Press this button to monitor the audio in mono.
23. Dim – Press this button to reduce the monitor volume. Press the View button to adjust the amount of attenuation along with all other monitoring-related functions.
24. Lamp Input – Connect a standard 12 V, 5 Watt gooseneck lamp here.
25. Talkback Input – Connect a talkback mic via standard XLR cable to this input.
26. Talk Level – Adjust the level of the talkback mic with this knob.
27. Talk A/B – Select the destination for the talkback mic signal with these buttons. Press the View button to edit the talkback routing for A and B.